FACILITIES AND CHARGES
- 30 indoor stables and stalls for our school horses and liveries
- Small arena within a courtyard for children, beginners, lungeing and breaking in young horses
- Large 45m by 25m all weather floodlit arena for lessons and for liveries to use.
- Excellent hacking with bridleways from the door offering woodland, fell, fields and lovely quiet lanes.
- Summer grazing and limited winter turnout
- X country training field (weather permitting)
Charges for 2011
|Pony Ride (Under 7 years - Lead Rein||£20|
|½ hr children's lesson||£20|
|¾ hr lesson||£25|
|¾ hr private lesson||£32|
|1 ½ hr hack/trek||£40|
|½ Day ride (3hrs)||£70|
|Day ride (3 – 6 riders)||£100|
|Side Saddle Lesson||£40|
|Disabled Riders (By Special Arrangement)|
All our rides and lessons are personally selected according to size of group, ability of riders, length of ride, and will be accompanied by one or more ride leaders according to the group. This ensures that everyone gets the most out of their time at Witherslack Hall Equestrian Centre.